Friday, March 19, 2010

We're in Zim Once Again!

It is great to be back in Zimbabwe. We are so grateful for our many friends here who are doing so much to help us get settled in. I had my first driving lesson here yesterday. Our friend Liz was kind enough to let me behind the wheel of her car and from the passenger's seat begin to teach me all the rules of the road. The first thing I must keep constantly before me is that everyone here drives on the left side. Well, that is just the beginning of the many new things we must learn as quickly as possible for our own sake as well as that of everyone else.

Our schedule is already quite full. I will have opportunity to share these next two weekends at New Creation church here in Bulawayo. Also, next week is the Operation Trumpet Call Conference here with Terry Virgo and Dr. Goodwill Shana as the primary speakers for a large gathering of Christian leaders for the entire region. This will be a very significant time of focusing on the unity of the Body of Christ and joining together with a vision to bless the nations.

Marlene and I will also be getting together next week with our Chronological Bible Storying team in order to continue in the developments of our vision to share God's Big Salvation Story to the many who are oral learners in this part of the world.